Friday, June 19, 2009

Peace and pain in Texas

I always said I was going to make a blog. Well, here it is! I'm sitting in a class room, typing theses words. I'm in Texas, so the air conditioning is humming, the weather outside is hot and there is sand in my sandels! It's been really great, (aside from the stupid ants that have an obsession with bitting me!)

Since getting here I have; discovered the real reason for air conditioning, remembered how much I hate math, and discovered the reason they are called "fire" ants. So a lot of discovering and remembering!

All kidding aside, this has been a really great time to learn, both about the ship and about God. It is so great to have such a peace about His perfect plan. We may not know, but we don't really have to.

1 comment:

  1. cool! welcome to the blog world! :P

    lol poor annie! i do not envy you, muct be a real pain in the (insert bitten place here)! :P

    Why'd you realize the reason you hate math?? did they have a pop-quiz?? lol

    i'm glad you had a good time in Texas!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete